Full stag/hen party evening out in Derbyshire & Peak District
Includes 5 hour mini bus pub tour
Includes 60 minute brewery tour
Includes great country pub meal
Includes your first pint
Pick up and drop off included
No planning – we do all that for you
We’ve put together a belting stag and hen package that ticks lots of boxes for a cracking night out! You don’t have to do any of the planning because we’ve done all that for you.
Take a look at what you get –
1. We’ll come to your accommodation or a location of your choice in the area and pick you up in a mini bus or coach (depending on your group size).
2. We’ll bring you over to our impressive micro brewery for a full 60 minute brewery tour.
3. We’ll get you all sorted with your complimentary pint.
4. Following on from the tour we’ll invite you into our handsome country pub which is right next door, where you can carry on with your merriment. The full range of ales you’ve seen being brewed are available for you to get accustomed to in the pub. Let’s get a round in!
5. When you’re ready, your group will be ushered through to your reserved table for your pre-ordered meal. We can sort you a table outside if the weather’s sweet.
6. Stay as long as you like, comfortable in the knowledge that your personal transport is in the car park waiting for you.
7. When you’re ready, clamber back into the mini bus and we’ll whisk you off to the next country pub on the tour.
8. Stay as long or as little as you like in each pub. This is YOUR tour, so we’ll never rush you.
9. When your tour is coming to it’s end (usually 5 hours from start to finish), we’ll make sure you all get back to your accommodation in one piece.
So that’s how it works. If you like the idea of a stag & hen friendly pub tour, a brewery tour and a really great country pub meal then this is for you. For those of you looking at also getting into one of the city centres round here, we can bespoke the package so that we end up in the city centre of your choice after your pub tour. We’ll wait for you while you’re having your fun in the city centre, and then we’ll bring you home when you’re done like a turkey!
The beauty of these tours is that we can tweak them until it’s a perfect match for you and your group. Most of our groups go for the 5 hour tour, but you can extend that by as many hours as you like. Careful though, some of the ales round here come with a bloody big bite! We don’t want your tour ending up in A&E!
Your meal will be based on a pre-order basis, so your group can individually choose what they would like to eat before the event. This means you’ll have pre-paid, so no messing about remembering who owes what money. Our country pub will discuss your food requirements with you before the event.
Because everything is designed around your stag or hen group and your personal food requirements, etc the prices are always going to be a bit different from group to group. Once we’ve chatted through and sorted your personal requirements we’ll be able to give you an exact quote.
These tours are HUGELY popular, and they’re always in demand with our stag and hen groups so please let us know as early as you can if you would like to make a booking.
We’ll do all the planning. You just concentrate on being entertained, fed and watered. Leave all the rest to us.
I used HDK events when organising my friends long-awaited hen party in Bakewell at the weekend. Greg was fantastic from the word go and had the patience of a saint supporting me throughout the booking process! If you want an easily organised, unique trip, organised in a chilled out environment, Hard Days Knight is the company for you.
Amazing from first contact with Greg to leaving the property on the final day. Organising a large group weekend away was difficult after the country reopened after Covid but Greg made everything seem easy. From finding us the perfect location for a house, booking us a great event to the finer details of pub/restaurant recommendations.
A fun filled and exhilarating experiece!! It comes with our highest recommendation! We had an incredible time!! One of our best experiences and worth every penny!! Thank you to all the Team....it was a morning to remember!